Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Day 20: Proxy Errorz Dangerous! and WoW

So k.  Lets talk about somthing I never talk about beforez.  WoW. The WoW is a videoz gamez you play on computerz. I have a 80 HORDE warrior because I am awezome. Do you know if you not HORDE you are terriblez.

Anyway. I like to go up and swing sword at gnomez. They are small and squishy thingz.  I smush them.

I am Tauren becuz they are big cow and moomoo JUICE come from cow.  I have not discuzss moomo JUICE yet either but I LOVE JUICE almost as much as PUFF.


Now. k. I discuzz the serious problem I get int tech tickut today.

Holly write:  "We need technical support. This is a very big job, but we heard you were the best out there.


So, our tools we use are not working. We can not check accounts or open our tools to look at the information needed to work and contact our customers.


We keep getting a Proxy error.
Any ideas?"


This is serious. PROxy ERROR is dangrous. Especially if you have chickuns.  Proxyz eat chickuns.  Do you have chickuns Holly? Proxyz getz under fences and eats them. Chikunz.
 Some peoplez say that mothballs will repel proxes but I am unsure.  THe best way to get rid of proxes is to trap them and sell to the ZOo.


k.
-Ehvee

No comments: