Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Day 19: Gee Keyz and Solo performancez.







So. k.  I getz tickut.  I share.

Kristie write: " My G key fell off my laptop and I can not get it set back on to work. I can not use G anymore on the laptop. Any advice?"












Kristie.  Dis pretty simple problum to solvez.  You use gluez of course.  Lotz. Gluez work good. I suggest GLITTERYZ glue.

Prefur glue you see there to leftz. Blue gluez. I think blue gluez are stickery than other glue.








Now for SPECIAL TREATz I wantz to share with you peoplez a videoz of me doing drum performancez. You watch. k.


k,
-Ehvee

1 comment:

Holly said...

We need technical support. This is a very big job, but we heard you were the best out there.

So, our tools we use are not working. We can not check accounts or open our tools to look at the information needed to work and contact our customers.

We keep getting a Proxy error.
Any ideas?