Friday, September 17, 2010

Day 14: Mouszes and Lazys Catz.

 So. Morning.  k.


Todayz is Frizdayz again! I love Frizdayz.   I sorry I not posts last two dayz but I buzy k. I had importantz business.  I did not trust OUTSOURCE CAT again.   Pixel PUSS was beingz lazy.  I toldz her to updates but she was lazy lazy.


Evidence on left.




Anywayz I gets tickut. k.

Dawn said...
"Good tip on the gym!! You really look like you had a work out in your picture you posted, I am sure you are ready for more tech tickets! I do have a issue, my wireless mouse keeps lagging, and I have reset it, added new batteries etc. Any ideas on what it could me?"


Dawn, k.

I haves 3 questionz to ask you.

  • 1. Why isn't your mouze on a leash? Everyones knowz that mouse behavez better when on leashes.
  • 2. Does your mouse have blue teefs? A blue teef mouse will preform better than a non- blue teef mouse. Blue teeef are much more sensitive. So theyz preformz better.
  • 3. Does you have a cat? Catz will keep mouse in line.

 So. k. It's time for cookie break.  I helpedz you yes? k.

k.
-Ehvee

1 comment:

Dawn said...

I bought a new mouse that has a leash/wire. I am having no issues! I do have a cat but the cat was scared of the mouse! Silly cat! Thanks Ehvee for your PROTips! Where can I send puffz!