Saturday, September 25, 2010

Day 18: PUFFZ OVERLOAD!




 Today was krazy day! I went shoppin becauz, you kno, it's Satfurday?

Anyway...k.


I BUY PUFFZ.  I take entire paycheck and buy PUFFz.

I did NOT get cherry flavor though because they were OUT.

But then I get home and that ok because my good friend buy me PUFFZ too! AND she got CHERRY FLAVOR!

I am going to go and rollz aroundz in puffz now.

k.
-Ehvee

Thankz you all who donated puffz. Especially Kristiez who boughts me Cherry puff.  My puff-o meter is currently FULL!

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Oh my gosh! I bet that was exciting for you!!! I am glad to buy you Puffz, you are very efficient with your tech support and with all the trouble you had with your office walls falling and the not getting tea and stuff, I felt I should purchase more puffz.

But I do have a question. My G key fell off my laptop and I can not get it set back on to work. I can not use G anymore on the laptop. Any advice?

Hannah said...

Ehvee, at work we use two computers. One of my PC's will not allow me to use the headphone jack. I can not listen to my headphones on the main computer I use. I need technical advice please!!! I will pay in puffz!