Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day 16: Deerz John

So. k. Todayz I want to talk to youz about other importants stuff. Tomorrow I post more tech tickut.

Last nightz I saw something crazys.  Mama called dem "deerz"
I am unsure.

You tellz me what you think?

Dis one has horns. I think them to stabby stab babies?!?! Mama sayz no but ..they sure look sharpy. Can youz believe that we saw dis in our BACKYARD? THat is DANGEROUS! Stabby stabb horns!
Dis one did not has horns. I think it'z safer.
There was also a baby deerz but mama did not snap photo evidence fast enough.

So. k. I am nervouz. I couldn't sleep last night. Mama was mad I was up so much but I couldn'tz stop tinking about the HORNS and STABBY STAB. Wut if that deerz breaks into house and stabby stabs while I sleeping!?!








Normallyz I give advice but do yous have advice?
I am concernedz.




k.
-Ehvee

2 comments:

Kristie said...

Ehvee, this is scary. But I would leave out Puffz. I think they are searching for your Puffz. It will make them go away, and you will not have to worry, but you will have to part with puffz.

Anonymous said...

Did that work?