Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Day 10: Wurk Inturuppted.

So. Todayz was tramatizing. Not onlyz are people getting ERRORZ 503 when they tries to post me tickut, my mommie and I hadz horrible accident.

Mama tripp over my cage cubicle. Shez fell hard. Cage cubicle flew up into the air and came back down hardz. ON MY ARM. It was vurry ouchie. Mama hurtz her leg but she rushed to me first. I only cried for like 2 seconds becauze I'm a big gurl and I has to get back to works.

Don't worry...mama be ok.


Workz today ran into complicationz. I don't know what OUTSOURCE kitty has done but she messed thingz up! Yesterday was hairballz and bad internets and today it's been ERRORZ 503.  I haz customers email me say they can't gets tickut though due to this erroz.  I hope to have thiz problem resollve soon.



OUtsource kitty, I has my eye on you.

No comments: