Friday, October 22, 2010

Day 26: I LOVE ORANGY JUICE

Yes. k. It me again. I felt you allz should know how much I LOVES ORANGY JUICEZ. It the bests. Maybe like more than PUFF. I don't know.


And my dada come home tomorrowz. He was in some crazy placez called Norzwaddy. I don't know. I hear it haz flying goats though.




Anyway. I have many tech tickut.

Jessica said...

You are really cute!! Love the new picture. Do you send autographs? You are going to be the most famous tech support ever!! Speaking of, I have an issue with my computer. It always says it has a update, and it never does.


Any tech support would be great!!

Jessicaz hello. k. 
Yez. I can sendz autographz. I am famous. I used to it. k.  I have new line of clothing coming out in Spring called. k.  You buy. k.
Hmmm copmuterz sayz Update but it never does. I think problemz is that you may need update and computerz telling you to update. Yes. That what it mean. You needz to updatez yourself. k.

Rice Say:


Hey, tis Rice. Workas Comp is a comp-un-say-sun for the ouchie at work. Dunno more. But, yah, when I got pokeys at the dog doctor, I got nom-nom yogurt puff things and extra PUFFS. I get dem for being a good search dog also, can you do puter search?

Hello again Rice Doggyz. 
That good. That you geetz the puffz too. Wut you want me toz searchy?


k.
-Ehvee

No comments: