Thursday, October 7, 2010

Day 23: I conked my head.




So. k. I was practicing the crawlies and I tripped and I conk face into table leg. It was kinda painfulz. I cry.

Den this bruise thing mama call it "Goosez Eggz" popped up on my face.  I dunno. It's sore but mama say it be ok.  She gave me extra pear for dinner.  Becauez I was hurted.

I tuff though. I made of tuff. So you no worry k.











k. I share with you now my Halloweeniez costumes. My Auntie Tashana she figure it out. She very smart. She think I cute. ^^ Rawr.  I cute yes?









Now I answers tech.


Samantha said...
Welcome back to work! I am sure you are backed up with work. But I do have an issue. When I try to run programs at home, I have to RIGHT click and Run Admin to get them to open on one of my computers. I can not double click to open files or programs anymore.


Do you know anything about this? Help me!! Will send Puffz!!


Samanthaz dank you. Yes. I Backedz upz.


Hmm maybe you run these programs too much and theyz tiredz? Try give programz rests. See if that helps. Give themz 2 dayz rests. k.

I fully stocked on puff. Dank you to send finger puffz instead. Theyz look like dis...




Dis is delicous ! I like MAPLEY SURYPE flavorz. k.




k.
Ehvee

2 comments:

Tammy said...

Lol! Made of tuff.

You need to outsource since you are hurt. I would take a few days off, kick back with your puffz and book!

You can do your tikutz when you get back!!

Do you know anything about motherboards? I am looking a new one and heard I should ask you!

Anonymous said...

Mama say you need to get Workers Comp for the goose egg, means you get PUFFS without having to work while the egg goes away. I like PUFFS also, tho I am a pup, as they go with my diet. Mama is on LHC that's how I find your blog. Wuv, Rice.