Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Day 24: I sowwy. I took a few days offz.

Hello. k.

Sowwy I not post for few days.  I was spending time with G-ma and G-pa and then I conked headz and TODAY I hadz has the flu SHOT.

So it's beenz kinda rough for Ehvee. Yes. k.




Tammy says "Lol! Made of tuff.

You need to outsource since you are hurt. I would take a few days off, kick back with your puffz and book! You can do your tikutz when you get back!!Do you know anything about motherboards? I am looking a new one and heard I should ask you"



Tammy I tried outsource cat but hez on vacation.  Motherboard? Motherboardz are OK. Fatherboardz stronger. You should get a Fatherboardz.  k.


Rice say "Mama say you need to get Workers Comp for the goose egg, means you get PUFFS without having to work while the egg goes away. I like PUFFS also, tho I am a pup, as they go with my diet. Mama is on LHC that's how I find your blog. Wuv, Rice."

Rice hi.  PUFFS are DELICIOUS. Yes. k. Wut workers comp? Is that special computerz? For workers? I am worker.

1 comment:

missjessiecakes said...

First off you are such a cutie pie.

Second did you at least get a treat in exchange for the icky poke-y?