Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Day 25: I iz okz.

 
 
So. k.  I feel betters today.  Mostly becuz I made of tuff.  I said dis before. Tuff. 

I post picture to left to show I is k. See? k.

Dada work super latez last night. I dids not get to sees him at all yesterdays. I hope he doesn't works so late today. Mama is cool and all but I lovez dada.

Mama did feeds me yogurts today tho. I luv yogurts. BLueburr burr flavor.

 
 
 
 
 
missjessiecakes said...
First off you are such a cutie pie. Second did you at least get a treat in exchange for the icky poke-y?     Hello Missjessiecakes. k. NO. I did NOT. Rude? Yes. k. I am supposez to get treatz???

k.
-Ehvee

2 comments:

Jessica said...

You are really cute!! Love the new picture. Do you send autographs? You are going to be the most famous tech support ever!!

Speaking of, I have an issue with my computer. It always says it has a update, and it never does.

Any tech support would be great!!

Anonymous said...

Hey, tis Rice. Workas Comp is a comp-un-say-sun for the ouchie at work. Dunno more. But, yah, when I got pokeys at the dog doctor, I got nom-nom yogurt puff things and extra PUFFS. I get dem for being a good search dog also, can you do puter search?