Monday, October 4, 2010

Day 22: I back.

So. k. I back now.  OUtsource kitty 2 do good job yes? I see he ansewered questionz.

He very professionalz. I keep him for next time I need outsource kat.

He also provide me with dis beauitful shirt. It's prettyz yes? heart was sparkly pretty. Glittery.



Pixel Puss is alsoz back. She had spa treatmentz. I am unsure.  They shave and bathe her. I don't know whatz else.

She very skitty when she comez back.  I thinkz maybe they dipz her tail in waters. She hates when her tail gets wets.

I has to talk to dese spa peoplez about dipping her tailz in waterz.


Write me moar tech tikuts. 

k.
-Ehvee

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Welcome back to work! I am sure you are backed up with work. But I do have an issue. When I try to run programs at home, I have to RIGHT click and Run Admin to get them to open on one of my computers. I can not double click to open files or programs anymore.

Do you know anything about this? Help me!! Will send Puffz!!